Arctic Circle Tour
- Single supplement CAD $600
- Prices are per person based on double occupancy
- All transactions are in Canadian dollars.
- 5% GST will be added.
- ACT 01/2020Jan 26 2020 to Feb 1 2020
- ACT 02/2020Feb 9 2020 to Feb 15 2020
- ACT 03/2020Feb 23 2020 to Feb 29 2020
- ACT 04/2020Mar 8 2020 to Mar 14 2020
- ACT 04/2020Mar 14 2020 to Mar 20 2020
Cross the "dotted line" in search of Arctic wildlife, snow covered mountains and celestial fireworks.
Every nature photographer dreams of photographing the Aurora Borealis. Few have the opportunity to do so north of the "dotted line," the fabled Arctic Circle.
Join us on this Canadian Signature Experience, Nature Tours of Yukon's most exciting photography winter road trip in Yukon.
The drive north over the famous Dempster Highway, the only road that crosses the Arctic Circle in Canada, will give you ample opportunity to explore the arctic winter wilderness and experience the majestic beauty of the northern mountain ranges. The most breathtaking landscapes in the Yukon are found along the Dempster Highway! You’ll travel to the center of the Aurora oval and stay near the Arctic Circle for 3 days so you can see as much as you possibly can and offer you the best chances of seeing the Northern Lights.
This trip is specifically designed for photography enthusiasts.
Take photos of breathtaking, snow-covered landscapes, wildlife and the Aurora Borealis.
Join Nature Tours of Yukon’s Canadian Signature Experience. Our best and most exciting photography winter trip in Yukon.