Yukon Summer Solstice
- Single Supplement: $300 CAD
- Prices are per person based on double occupancy, 5% GST is added, all transactions are in Canadian dollars
- ConfirmedBSS 01/2015Jun 21 2015 to Jun 25 2015Available Spaces:5
Celebrate summer solstice in Canada's Yukon!
This 4-day trip taps into some of our local secrets and shows you how to act like a local during our favourite time of year – summer solstice! With almost constant day light, you will be amazed at the energy you will have and all the fun activities we can accomplish in a never ending day! It’s time to enjoy the midnight sun! This trip is intended for an intermediate mountain biker. Interested in a multi-activity trip that includes a day of mountain biking? Please peruse the Summer Solstice itinerary!
- Get ready to act like a local! Midnight excursions anyone? Yes please!
- Experience the thrill of trail variety at our doorstep in Whitehorse
- 4 days of fast, flowy singletrack – new trails and viewpoints throughout the trip
- Cover distance while having fun as you ride from open alpine to the valley floor
- Feast as Yukoners do with our gourmet locally-inspired menu
- Admire the endurance of the Yukon midnight sun from our welcoming Ranch