Hiking the Chilkoot Trail in Alaska
- Single room: CAD $199 (hotel & tent)
- Porter service: $1075 per person (1 porter per 2 guests)
- Extra for privat group of 3: CAD $395 p.p.
- Prices are per person based on double occupancy, 5% GST is added, all transactions are in Canadian dollars
- NCT 01/2019Jun 30 2018 to Jul 6 2018
- ConfirmedNCT 02/2019Jul 7 2019 to Jul 13 2019Available Spaces:5
- ConfirmedNCT 03/2019Jul 14 2019 to Jul 20 2019Available Spaces:3
- NCT 04/2019Jul 21 2019 to Jul 27 2019
- NCT 05/2019Jul 28 2019 to Aug 3 2019
- NCT 06/2019Aug 4 2019 to Aug 10 2019
- NCT 07/2019Aug 11 2019 to Aug 17 2019
- NCT 08/2019Aug 18 2019 to Aug 24 2019
A trek over the Chilkoot Trail is an experience that you’ll not soon forget.
Starting at Dyea, Alaska, you’ll retrace the Klondike Gold Rush route. Feel the exhilaration of climbing to the top of the golden stairs and over the Chilkoot Pass! Amazing landscapes and vistas, bears and eagles; this route will keep amazing you as you try to absorb it all.
Steeped in Klondike Gold Rush history and scattered with relics from the past, the famous Chilkoot Trail is a living museum and should be on the "must-do" list for many Yukon visitors. This rugged 55-kilometre wilderness route is a world-renowned hiking trail and Canada’s largest National Historic Site.
And as a reward for braving the Chilkoot all the way from Alaska’s coast to Bennet Lake, a float plane will fly us from Bennet Lake over the mountains, lakes and rivers back to Whitehorse.
See the amazing photos Frits Meyst, award winning photojournalist, documentary maker and outdoor & travel writer, made when he joined Nature Tours of Yukon on an epic trek over the Chilkoot Trail
Writer Peter Potterfield was on one of our trips. Read his story about hiking the Chilkoot Trail