Hiking the Chilkoot Trail in Alaska
- Single room: CAD $195 (hotel & tent)
- Porter service: $1050 per person (1 porter per 2 guests)
- Extra for group of 3: CAD $395 p.p.
- Prices are per person based on double occupancy, 5% GST is added, all transactions are in Canadian dollars
- NCT 01/2018Jun 30 2018 to Jul 6 2018
- FullNCT 02/2018Jul 8 2018 to Jul 14 2018Available Spaces:0
- ConfirmedNCT 03/2018Jul 15 2018 to Jul 21 2018
- NCT 04/2018Jul 22 2018 to Jul 28 2018
- NCT 05/2018Jul 29 2018 to Aug 4 2018
- FullNCT 06/2018Aug 4 2018 to Aug 10 2018Available Spaces:0
- NCT 07/2018Aug 12 2018 to Aug 18 2018
- NCT 08/2018Aug 19 2018 to Aug 25 2018
A trek over the Chilkoot Trail is an experience that you’ll not soon forget.
Starting at Dyea, Alaska, you’ll retrace the Klondike Gold Rush route. Feel the exhilaration of climbing to the top of the golden stairs and over the Chilkoot Pass! Amazing landscapes and vistas, bears and eagles; this route will keep amazing you as you try to absorb it all.
Steeped in Klondike Gold Rush history and scattered with relics from the past, the famous Chilkoot Trail is a living museum and should be on the "must-do" list for many Yukon visitors. This rugged 55-kilometre wilderness route is a world-renowned hiking trail and Canada’s largest National Historic Site.
And as a reward for braving the Chilkoot all the way from Alaska’s coast to Bennet Lake, a float plane will fly us from Bennet Lake over the mountains, lakes and rivers back to Whitehorse.
See the amazing photos Frits Meyst, award winning photojournalist, documentary maker and outdoor & travel writer, made when he joined Nature Tours of Yukon on an epic trek over the Chilkoot Trail
Writer Peter Potterfield was on one of our trips. Read his story about hiking the Chilkoot Trail