Canoeing Yukon's Big Salmon River
- Single room supplement: CAD $199 (hotel & tent)
- Extra for group of 3: CAD $495.00 p.p
- Extra for group of 2: CAD $1325.00 p.p.
- Prices are per person based on double occupancy, 5% GST extra, all transactions are in Canadian dollars
- NBS 01/2020Jun 28 2020 to Jul 9 2020
- NBS 02/2020Jul 12 2020 to Jul 23 2020
- ConfirmedNBS 03/2020Aug 2 2020 to Aug 13 2020
- NBS 04/2020Aug 23 2020 to Sep 3 2020
This canoe expedition on the Big Salmon River will take you on an adventurous canoe trip over lakes and rivers through the magnificent wilderness of Canada's Yukon Territory. The Big Salmon River canoe trip starts at Quiet Lake; here 330 km of spectacular solitude wilderness lays ahead of you...
The fast currents of the Big Salmon River can change quickly to easily passable rapids. It may be necessary to portage or line the canoes around log jams and sweepers.
The riverbanks of the Big Salmon River are alive with abundant wildlife and with some luck you might spot moose, bears, lynx, or wolves and often you catch sight of beavers and bald eagles on the Big Salmon River.
For breathtaking landscapes, wildlife and exciting paddling join us on this Big Salmon River canoe adventure.