4 Days guided canoe trip on Yukon River
- Single surcharge $199.00
- Prices are per person based on double occupancy, 5% GST will be added, all transactions are in Canadian dollars
- NYS 01/ 2021Jul 4 2021 to Jul 9 2021
- NYS 02/2021Jul 18 2021 to Jul 23 2021
- NYS 03/2021Aug 1 2021 to Aug 6 2021
- NYS 04/2021Aug 15 2021 to Aug 20 2021
If you’re looking for a river that has it all, you can’t do better than the Yukon River It’s one of the longest in North America, the longest in the territory, and has the history of the Klondike gold rush. You don’t have to be an expert paddler to enjoy a trip down the Yukon River.
On this canoe trekking with our experienced guide, you’ll encounter everything the Yukon River has to offer. From historic sites and wildlife sightings, to wilderness camping and delicious food cooked and served on the bank of the Yukon River. Join us on this Yukon River canoe trip and paddle through Gold Rush history.
Good to know: This trip is a shorter version of our regular Yukon River tour. Because this trip is 2 days shorter, it means you will spend at least 8 hours a day canoeing, leaving camp earlier and arriving at the camp sites later in the day.