Four-day guided canoe trip on Yukon River
- Single surcharge $199.00
- Prices are per person based on double occupancy, 5% GST will be added, all transactions are in Canadian dollars
- NYS 01/ 2021Jul 4 2021 to Jul 9 2021
- NYS 02/2021Jul 18 2021 to Jul 23 2021
- NYS 03/2021Aug 1 2021 to Aug 6 2021
- NYS 04/2021Aug 15 2021 to Aug 20 2021
Four-day Paddle on the Yukon River
Our four-day Yukon River canoe tour is the perfect introduction to one of the world’s great rivers. You’ll encounter Klondike Gold Rush historic sites and wildlife sightings, and enjoy wilderness camping and delicious food on the riverbank. You don’t have to be an expert paddler to enjoy this guided trip down the Yukon River.
Our group sizes range from four to seven participants, and our company is certified for Safe Travels by the World Travel & Tourism Council.
Note: This trip is a shorter version of our regular Yukon River tour.
Because this trip is 2 days shorter, it means you will spend at least 8 hours a day paddling, leaving camp earlier and arriving at the campsites later in the day.
Take a look at our Yukon River Tour itinerary!