4 Days guided canoe trip on Yukon River
- Single surcharge $199.00
- Prices are per person based on double occupancy, 5% GST will be added, all transactions are in Canadian dollars
- NYS 01/ 2019Jul 7 2019 to Jul 12 2019
- NYS 02/2019Jul 21 2019 to Jul 26 2019
- NYS 03/2019Aug 4 2019 to Aug 9 2019
- NYS 04/2019Aug 18 2019 to Aug 23 2019
If you’re looking for a river that has it all, you can’t do better than the Yukon River It’s one of the longest in North America, the longest in the territory, and has the history of the Klondike gold rush. You don’t have to be an expert paddler to enjoy a trip down the Yukon River.
On this canoe trekking with our experienced guide, you’ll encounter everything the Yukon River has to offer. From historic sites and wildlife sightings, to wilderness camping and delicious food cooked and served on the bank of the Yukon River. Join us on this Yukon River canoe trip and paddle through Gold Rush history.
Good to know: This trip is a shorter version of our regular Yukon River tour. Because this trip is 2 days shorter, it means you will spend at least 8 hours a day canoeing, leaving camp earlier and arriving at the camp sites later in the day.