The Arctic Explorer
- Single room supplement:CAD $795
- Price is per person based on double occupancy.
- All transactions are in Canadian dollars. 5% GST will be added,
- ConfirmedNDH 01/2021Jun 17 2021 to Jun 24 2021Available Spaces:3
- ConfirmedNDH 02/2021Jul 1 2021 to Jul 8 2021Available Spaces:3
- NDH 03/2021Jul 15 2021 to Jul 22 2021
- ConfirmedNDH 04/2021Aug 5 2021 to Aug 12 2021Available Spaces:2
Make your next trip an Arctic adventure!
Take a tour on the road less travelled. Yukon’s Dempster Highway is the only road in Canada that crosses the Arctic Circle, passing through the beauty of a northern mountain wilderness.
The first stop on our way to the Arctic is Dawson City, the home of the Klondike Gold Rush. Try your hand at panning for gold and experience the excitement of the times at Diamond Tooth Gertie’s.
Expect an abundance of wildlife sightings on your trip along the Dempster Highway. Bear, moose, caribou, fox and many others will cross our path. In autumn you will marvel at the Northern lights dancing over Eagle Plains.
We’ll cross the Arctic Circle and drive through the notorious Hurricane Alley as we head to Inuvik. Then we venture even further north - on a newly constructed road to the village of Tuktoyaktuk on the shores of the Arctic Ocean.
Our group sizes range from four to seven participants, and our company is certified for Safe Travels by the World Travel & Tourism Council. For breathtaking landscapes, wildlife sightings and an immersion in Gold Rush history join us on our Arctic Explorer adventure.