The Arctic Explorer
- Single room supplement:CAD $795
- Price is per person based on double occupancy.
- All transactions are in Canadian dollars. 5% GST will be added,
- ConfirmedNDH 01/2021Jun 17 2021 to Jun 24 2021Available Spaces:3
- ConfirmedNDH 02/2021Jul 1 2021 to Jul 8 2021Available Spaces:3
- NDH 03/2021Jul 15 2021 to Jul 22 2021
- ConfirmedNDH 04/2021Aug 5 2021 to Aug 12 2021Available Spaces:2
Make your next trip an adventure!
The first stop on our way to the Arctic is Dawson City, the hearth of the Klondike Gold Rush. Try your hand at gold panning and experience the Klondike gold rush era at Diamond Tooth Gertie’s.
Then we’re off on the road less traveled!
Yukon’s Dempster Highway is the only road in Canada that crosses the Arctic Circle. Experience the awesome beauty of a northern mountain wilderness; this land remains largely untraveled.
There is lots of wildlife to be seen on your trip on the Dempster Highway. Bear, moose, caribou, fox and many others will cross our path. In autumn you can see the Northern lights dancing over Eagle Plains, an awesome sight indeed.
We’ll cross the Arctic Circle and drive through the notorious Hurricane Alley as we head to Inuvik. And then still we head north - on the new constructed road to the village of Tuktoyaktuk on the shores of the Arctic Ocean.
From Klondike Gold Rush history in Dawson City, Northern Lights and pristine mountain ranges to vast arctic tundra; The Arctic Explorer has it all! It’s the best Nature Tours of Yukon has to offer. Come and explore the Arctic with us.