Aurora Borealis & Fall Colours
- Single room supplement CAD $300
- Prices are per person based on double occupancy.
- All transactions are in Canadian dollars.
- 5% GST will be added.
- NFCA 01/2020Aug 20 2020 to Aug 24 2020
- NFCA 02/2020Aug 27 2020 to Aug 31 2020
- NFCA 03/2020Sep 3 2020 to Sep 7 2020
- NFCA 04/2020Sep 10 2020 to Sep 14 2020
We invite you to Mother Nature's spectaculair fare-well to summer.
4 days filled with a very special Yukon colour extravaganza!
At night you'll see the magical Aurora Borealis dancing in the sky. We share our tall stories about life in Yukon with you and serve hot drinks & snacks, while we wait for the Northen Lights to appear.
To really appriciate the autumn colours, we'll drive you to Carcross. On the way to this First Nation Village, the clear lakes and creeks reflect the majestic mountains in their fiery fall colours. Watch grizzly bears and mountain sheep roaming the mountain sides. A truely spectaculair sightseeing day trip, that is ideal for making amazing photos.
You're invited to Mother Nature's spectaculair fare-well to summer. Visit Yukon at this unique time of the year, that brings together 2 of the most spectaculair phenomena in nature. Don't miss out; it only lasts for a very short time in Yukon.