Aurora Borealis & Fall Colours
- Single room supplement CAD $300
- Prices are per person based on double occupancy.
- All transactions are in Canadian dollars.
- 5% GST will be added.
- NFCA 01/2020Aug 20 2020 to Aug 24 2020
- NFCA 02/2020Aug 27 2020 to Aug 31 2020
- NFCA 03/2020Sep 3 2020 to Sep 7 2020
- NFCA 04/2020Sep 10 2020 to Sep 14 2020
We invite you to Mother Nature's spectacular farewell to summer.
Four days filled with a Yukon colour extravaganza!
At night you'll see the magical Aurora Borealis dancing in the sky. We share our tall stories about life in Yukon and serve hot drinks and snacks while we wait for the Northern Lights to appear.
To really appreciate our autumn colours, we'll drive you to Carcross. Along the way to this First Nations village you will see majestic mountains in their fiery fall colours reflected in clear lakes and creeks. Watch grizzly bears and mountain sheep roaming the mountainsides. This is a truly spectacular sightseeing day trip that promises amazing photos.
You're invited to Mother Nature's spectacular farewell to summer on a tour that brings together two of the most spectacular phenomena in nature. Don't miss out; this special time of the year in Yukon lasts only a very short time!