Aurora Borealis & Fall Colours
- Single room supplement CAD $300
- Prices are per person based on double occupancy.
- All transactions are in Canadian dollars.
- 5% GST will be added.
- NFCA 01/2019Aug 22 2019 to Aug 26 2019
- NFCA 02/2019Aug 29 2019 to Sep 2 2019
- NFCA 03/2019Sep 5 2019 to Sep 9 2019
- NFCA 04/2019Sep 12 2019 to Sep 16 2019
We invite you to Mother Nature's spectaculair fare-well to summer.
4 days filled with a very special Yukon colour extravaganza!
At night you'll see the magical Aurora Borealis dancing in the sky. We share our tall stories about life in Yukon with you and serve hot drinks & snacks, while we wait for the Northen Lights to appear.
To really appriciate the autumn colours, we'll drive you to Carcross. On the way to this First Nation Village, the clear lakes and creeks reflect the majestic mountains in their fiery fall colours. Watch grizzly bears and mountain sheep roaming the mountain sides. A truely spectaculair sightseeing day trip, that is ideal for making amazing photos.
You're invited to Mother Nature's spectaculair fare-well to summer. Visit Yukon at this unique time of the year, that brings together 2 of the most spectaculair phenomena in nature. Don't miss out; it only lasts for a very short time in Yukon.