ARCTIC ROAD TRIP - Fall | Guided Self-Drive
- Price is for option a; per person based on double occupancy
- option a; Single room supplement CAD $1150
- Price for option b: CAD $6250 per person, based on double occupancy
- option b; Single room supplement CAD $865
- ART 02/2020Aug 23 2020 to Sep 2 2020
This is the ultimate Arctic experience!
Drive the famous Dempster Highway all the way to the Arctic yourself, plus you'll drive up to the Arctic Ocean to Tuktoyaktuk on the northernmost road in Canada.
On your way north, explore the Klondike Gold Rush history in Dawson City, cross the Arctic Circle, see pristine mountain ranges and colourful arctic tundra and enjoy the Northern Lights dancing at midnight.
Discover how it feels to drive your own 4x4 SUV on the only road in Canada that crosses the Arctic Circle. The Dempster Highway is also the longest gravel highway in Canada. An amazing adventure is waiting!
Join us; this is the very best road trip adventure Nature Tours of Yukon has to offer.
ARCTIC ROAD TRIP in Summer - Guided Self-Drive. Featuring endless days and the midnight sun.
ARCTIC ROAD TRIP in Winter - Guided Self-Drive. Featuring ice roads and aurora borealis.