Don’t quite see what you’re looking for?
Maybe you have your own individual concept of an amazing experience in Canada’s North. We are ready and waiting to turn your dream vacation into reality. Nature Tours of Yukon can make it easy for you to experience the best the North has to offer by customizing an unforgettable adventure created just for you.
For 30 years we’ve excelled in the travel business, specializing in exclusive, small-group northern tours. We know where to find the hidden gems. We’ve paddled the rivers, walked the trails, we’ve been licked by sled dogs, snowshoed the mountain trails, we’ve spent nights under the stars. We know almost every mile of highway and back road and how to find the prime locations to watch the magical Aurora Borealis.
Custom doesn't have to mean expensive!
While we offer a wide range of touring options, we realize you may have a specific wish for your all-important trip to the North.
Nature Tours of Yukon would be pleased to create a unique adventure based on your own requests, or perhaps we can customize one of our scheduled tours by making it longer or shorter, or designing an adventure for your private group.
We can promise we'll do our utmost to find you a perfect fit. And, we do so at no additional charge! We never charge you a booking or research fee; our rates are based on the actual components of the trip, and we never add surcharges to our packages. In fact, we love creating custom trips as they give us a chance to shine and show off our intimate knowledge of the region.
If you're an individual explorer, a family, a group of friends or a travel agent - ask the experts at Nature Tours of Yukon to help you “do it your way!”
Here are some examples of specially designed custom trips we have created in the past.
As you can see, Nature Tours of Yukon is up for any kind of adventure challenge – ask us how we can help create your vacation of a lifetime with a customized itinerary for summer trips, winter adventures and Aurora packages.
Don't be shy, go ahead and give us a call, we love to help. Your adventure awaits!
- Educational tours for international high schools. Included were social, cultural and environmental learning moments interpreting our past and future in Whitehorse and Dawson City.
- A 5-day custom camping, hiking and canoeing trip for Scouts Canada.
- A 9-day custom trip for Girl Guides Canada, including wilderness camping, hiking, canoeing, visit to Dawson, campfire cooking workshop.
- A tour of Yukon for an adventurer in a wheelchair which included Northern Lights, visit to Kluane National Park, Dawson City and Tombstone Provincial Park.
- A self-guided fly/drive Yukon and Alaska tour for two women from Australia which included whale watching, fly-seeing in Denali and heli-hiking.
- A customized Arctic Discovery Tour for 12 Chinese university professors which included dog sledding and snowmobiling in the Arctic, flight-seeing over the Arctic Ocean and pingos, visit to a Inuvialuit home with a traditional meal of whale meat.
- A customized Arctic Discovery Tour for 3 Belgian seniors which included trips with a Yukon Quest musher, snowshoeing in Kluane National Park, snowmobiling, Northern Lights viewing, trip to the Arctic Circle, and a drive on the Ice Road.
- A surprise incentive trip for 54 bank managers (Raiffeisen Bank Polska) which included 2-day canoe trip on Yukon River, flight-seeing over Kluane National Park, hiking, and a visit to Yukon Quest musher.
- A 70-day custom winter adventure in Yukon and Alaska for a retired couple from France.
- A self guided tour of Chilkoot trail for 2 families. We supplied permits, transportation and food.
- A guided canoe trip on the Yukon River for 5 Taiwanese students.
- Combination of a guided trip on the Chilkoot Trail and a canoe trip on the Teslin River and Yukon River to Dawson City for a group from Spain.
- Guided bike tour over the Dempster Highway from Dawson to Inuvik for a group of 6 Canadians. We supplied a guide/ camp cook, a -Tour de France- bike technician and a support vehicle.
- Guided sightseeing trip to Atlin, Kluane National Park, Tombstone Provincial Park, Dempster Highway en and Dawson City for 3 friends from the Netherlands. We hiked, went canoeing & fishing and had great fun in Dawson.
- Private guided Liard River Canoe trip and Donjek Glacier backpacking expedition for a Swiss family.
- Customized Arctic Explorer tour, with special emphasis on art and culture for a family of 4 from the Middle East.