Don’t see quite what you’re looking for? You understand the meaning of “My Way”? You don’t want to be tied to someone else’s idea of fun !
We understand, and we’ve got your back. We’ll make it easy to experience the best that the North has to offer, no matter where you want to go, how much you want to spend or what your interests are.
Custom doesn't mean expensive !
At Nature Tours of Yukon "custom" means that we create an experience for you that is different than one of the tours we have listed. You want us to create an unique adventure for you, or maybe you want a customized tour based on our scheduled tours but longer or shorter and/or at a specific date, either way we'll do our utmost to find you a perfect fit. And, we do so at no additional charge! We never charge you a booking fee, nor what some companies call a "research fee". Our rates are based on what we and our partners in the Yukon supply, and you may rest assured that we will never add any additional surcharges to our packages. In fact, we just love doing custom trips as they are always one-of-a-kind and we are creating a product that exactly fits your plans and keeps us on top of things.
For 30 years we’ve kicked the tires of planes, busses and cars. We know were to find the hidden gems, we’ve driven almost every mile of highway and we know the back roads. We’ve paddled the rivers, walked the trails, we’ve been licked by sled dogs, snowshoed the mountain trails, we’ve spent nights under the stars and watched the Aurora Borealis.
If you're an individual explorer, a family, a group of friends or a travel agent:
Ask the experts at Nature Tours of Yukon to help you to do it your way!
Examples of special designed custom trips.
- Educational tours for 3 different international high schools. Included were social, cultural and environmental learning moments that speaks to both our past and future in Whitehorse and Dawson City.
- Yukon tour for a wheelchair user. Included: Northern Lights, visit to Kluane National Park, Dawson City and Tombstone Provincial Park.
- Self guided fly/drive Yukon & Alaska for two ladies from Australia. Included whale watching, fly-seeing in Denali and heli-hiking.
- Customized Arctic Discovery Tour for 12 Chinese university professors. Included dog sledding and snowmobiling in the Arctic, Fly-seeing over the Arctic Ocean and pingo's, visit to a Inuvialuit home and invitation to join in traditional meal of whale meat.
- Customized Arctic Discovery Tour for 3 Belgian seniors. Included 2 trips with a Yukon Quest musher, snowshoeing in Kluane National Park, snowmobiling, Northern Lights viewing, trip to the Arctic Circle, drive on the Ice road.
- Surprise incentive trip for 54 bank managers (Raiffeisen Bank Polska). Included 2 day canoe trip on Yukon River, fly-seeing over Kluane National Park, 1 day hiking, visit to Yukon Quest musher.
- Custom winter adventure in Yukon and Alaska (70 days) for a retired couple from Paris (France)
- Self guided Chilkoot trail for 2 families. We supplied the permits, transportation and the food.
- Guided canoe trip on the Yukon River for 5 Taiwanese students.
- Combination of a guided trip on the Chilkoot Trail and a canoe trip on the Teslin River & Yukon River to Dawson City for a group from a Spain.
- Guided bike tour over the Dempster Highway from Dawson to Inuvik for a group of 6 Canadians. We supplied a guide/ camp cook, a -Tour de France- bike technician and a support vehicle.
- Guided sightseeing trip to Atlin, Kluane National Park, Tombstone Provincial Park, Dempster Highway en and Dawson City for 3 friends from the Netherlands. We hiked, went canoeing & fishing and had great fun in Dawson.
- Private guided Liard River Canoe trip and Donjek Glacier backpacking expedition for a Swiss family.
- Customized Arctic Explorer tour, with special emphasis on art and culture for a family of 4 from the Middle East.
Nature Tours of Yukon is your one-stop address for customized adventures and travel itineraries for summer trips, winter adventures and Aurora packages. Don't be shy, go ahead and give us a call, we love to help. Your adventure awaits!
Film crews, journalists & photographers.
We offer guiding service, destination management and expedition support for media and adventurers. Nature Tours of Yukon has been involved in many projects; we supported and guided journalists, film crews, celebrities, professional adventurers and photographers from all over the world.
FIND OUT MORE HERE.