One night Aurora Hunting
- Prices are per person.
- All transactions are in Canadian dollars.
- 5% GST will be added.
- Private Aurora Hunting (2 guests) $350 per person.
- AH/4 2019 - Min. guests is 4Nov 14 2018 to Mar 31 2019
- AH/2 2019 - Min. guests is 2Dec 20 2018 to Jan 1 2019
During the night we'll drive to several viewing locations. If it's cloudy in one location, we'll drive to the next one.
This maximizes your chances of seeing the Northern Lights.
On Saturdays from December 22 until January 14 the minimum guests is 2!
(the other week days the minimum remains 4 guest)
- Hotel accommodation
- Transfers from down town hotels, hostels and B&Bs in Whitehorse.
- Reservations latest 1 day in advance.
- The Aurora Borealis or Northern Lights is a natural phenomena. Due to weather conditions (clouds) and/or activity level of the Aurora, there is a chance it will not be always visible.
- Why Aurora hunting? We go to great lengths to give you the best chances of seeing the magic light show from outer space. We have no fixed location and will drive to several viewing spots to give you the best chances of seeing the Northern Lights. Also we will go further than anyone else in Yukon to find clear sky.
- Moon or no moon? There are many rumours about moon light affecting your chances to see the Northern Lights. Some say you can't even see the Northern Lights if there is a moon. Don't worry, that's not true at all. Moon light has no negative effect on sightings. When there is a moon, it will give a beautiful light on the mountains and forests. This creates a magnificent foreground lightning.