Basic Aurora Package
- Single room supplement CAD $145
- 3 nights CAD $659 (single CAD $225)
- 4 nights CAD $809 (single CAD $295)
- Prices are per person based on double occupancy, all transactions are in Canadian dollars, 5% GST will be added.
- ConfirmedNTTS 2018-19Aug 18 2018 to Apr 15 2019
We'll welcome you at the airport and transfer you to the hotel in downtown Whitehorse. The hotel is located within walking distance of all attractions, restaurants, banks and stores. Afterwards there is time for shopping and dinner on your own. At 9.30 pm we’ll depart for our first night of aurora viewing. Weather permitting you can see the Aurora Borealis dance across the sky. Return to hotel around 1.30 am.
At 10.00 a.m. we depart for a city tour. We visit Main Street, Train Depot, Log Skyscraper, Log Church, SS Klondike, Fish Ladder, Schwatka Lake and the McBride Museum. At 9.30 pm Aurora viewing: Watch the stars and listen... Although it is said the Aurora does not make a noise, we think it does...if one just listens close enough.
Today we'll make sure you will be on time at the airport your flight home.
Extend your stay and add one or two (or more) nights
Day 3 (and Day 4):
Day at your leisure or choose one of our optional day tours (Kluane National Park, Atlin or Skagway, Alaska). At 9:30 PM departure for Aurora viewing. Return to hotel around 1:30 AM.
Day 4 (or Day 5):
Transfer to the airport for your flight home.
- All accommodation in Whitehorse in 3.5 star hotel
- All transfers by van including English speaking driver / guide
- 2, 3 or 4 nights of Aurora watching including hot drinks and snacks
- Information meeting and City tour
- Meals and beverages.
- Optinal day trips ( go to Aurora Day Trips)
- Winter clothing rental: *Advance booking required*
Includes: Winter outerwear pants with inner fleece liner.Winter outerwear jacket with inner fleeceliner.Winter boots (Sorel Glacier or similar).Insulated mitts Insulated headgear / cap
- Trip cancelation & medical insurance: We strongly recommend you purchase adequate insurance coverage at the time of booking. Your policy should cover injury, illness or death, trip cancelation, emergency medical, search & rescue, flight accident, travel accident, loss of baggage and personal effects.
- Trip starts and ends in Whitehorse
- The Aurora Borealis or Northern Lights is a natural phenomena. Due to weather conditions (clouds) and/or activity level of the Aurora, there is a chance it will not be always visible.