Christmas Aurora Package
- Single room supplement CAD $140
- 3 nights CAD $790 (single + CAD $220)
- 4 nights CAD $910 (single + CAD $290)
- Prices are per person based on double occupancy, all transactions are in Canadian dollars, 5% GST will be added.
- ConfirmedCh-Ny/1 2018Dec 20 2018 to Dec 23 2018
- ConfirmedCh-Ny/2 2018Dec 26 2018 to Jan 1 2019
Arrival at Whitehorse airport. Transfer to the hotel in downtown Whitehorse. The hotel is located within walking distance of all attractions, restaurants, banks and stores. Time for shopping and dinner (not included).
At 9.30 PM we depart for the Aurora hunt.
Small groups and personal attention are the core of our aurora hunting service.
Choose one of our optional tours.
At 9.30 PM we depart for the Aurora hunt. Return to hotel around 2.30 am.
Day 4 (Day 3 or Day 5)
Transfer to the airport for your flight home.
- Airport transfers in Whitehorse.
- 3.5 star accommodation in Whitehorse.
- 2, 3 or 4 nights Aurora hunting.
- All transportation as per itinerary.
- Fees and licenses.
- Experienced driver / guide.
- Optional day trips.
- Winter clothing rental: *Advance booking required*
Includes: Winter outerwear pants with inner fleece liner.Winter outerwear jacket with inner fleeceliner.Winter boots (Sorel Glacier or similar).Insulated mitts Insulated headgear / cap
- Trip cancellation & medical insurance: We strongly recommend you purchase adequate insurance coverage at the time of booking. Your policy should cover injury, illness or death, trip cancellation, emergency medical, search & rescue, flight accident, travel accident, loss of baggage and personal effects.
- This trip starts and ends in Whitehorse.
- Go to Aurora Day Trips for all our fantastic day activities!
- The Aurora Borealis or Northern Lights is a natural phenomena. Due to weather conditions (clouds) and/or activity level of the Aurora, there is a chance it will not be always visible.
- You will be required to sign a 'release of claims and waiver of liability' form prior to the departure of this tour.