The Snow Bears of Yukon
- Prices are per person based on double occupancy.
- All transactions are in Canadian dollars. 5% GST will be added.
- The dates shown are when the accommodation is generally available. Please enquire for specific availability.
- Due to the great demand, and the small scale of the viewing location, this trip sells out often a year in advance
- ConfirmedSBY 01/2017Sep 19 2017 to Oct 30 2017
Nature Tours of Yukon is proud to be able to offer you a life-changing wilderness adventure.
Each autumn grizzly bear arrive en masse near Fishing Branch Ni'iinlii Njik Park, where thermal springs percolate through the limestone, warming the river so it flows all year. The result is an incredible spectacle as up to 50 grizzly bears gather to feast on salmon making their way up river.
For naturalists, filmmakers, photographers, bear lovers, and all interested in nature; an expedition to Bear Cave Mountain guarantees you an exclusive, engaging and surely unforgettable experience.
Find your personal wilderness experience of a lifetime with the Snow Bears of Yukon.
The camp is only open for a 6-week period each year. Due to the great demand on for this trip and the small scale of the viewing location, (it can only accommodate 4 guests at the time), we advise to book this trip a year or more in advance.