Hiking the Chilkoot Trail in Alaska
- Single room: CAD $215 (hotel & tent)
- Extra for group of 3: CAD $395 p.p.
- Extra for group of 2: CAD $995 p.p
- Prices are per person based on double occupancy, 5% GST is added, all transactions are in Canadian dollars
- NCT 01/2017Jun 25 2017 to Jul 1 2017
- ConfirmedNCT 02/2017Jul 2 2017 to Jul 8 2017
- NCT 03/2017Jul 9 2017 to Jul 15 2017
- NCT 04/2017Jul 16 2017 to Jul 22 2017
- ConfirmedNCT 05/2017Jul 23 2017 to Jul 29 2017
- NCT 06/2017Jul 30 2017 to Aug 5 2017
- NCT 07/2017Aug 6 2017 to Aug 12 2017
- NCT 08/2017Aug 13 2017 to Aug 19 2017
A trek over the Chilkoot Trail is an experience that you’ll not soon forget.
Starting at Dyea, Alaska, you’ll retrace the Klondike Gold Rush route. Feel the exhilaration of climbing to the top of the golden stairs and over the Chilkoot Pass! Amazing landscapes and vistas, bears and eagles; this route will keep amazing you as you try to absorb it all.
Steeped in Klondike Gold Rush history and scattered with relics from the past, the famous Chilkoot Trail is a living museum and should be on the "must-do" list for many Yukon visitors. This rugged 55-kilometre wilderness route is a world-renowned hiking trail and Canada’s largest National Historic Site.
See the amazing photos Frits Meyst, award winning photojournalist, documentary maker and outdoor & travel writer, made when he joined Nature Tours of Yukon on an epic trek over the Chilkoot Trail
Writer Peter Potterfield was on one of our trips. Read his story about hiking the Chilkoot Trail