Canoeing Yukon's Big Salmon River
- Single room supplement: CAD $195 (hotel & tent)
- Extra for group of 3: CAD $525.00 p.p
- Extra for group of 2: CAD $1325.00 p.p.
- Prices are per person based on double occupancy, 5% GST extra, all transactions are in Canadian dollars
- NBS 01/2018Jul 1 2018 to Jul 13 2018
- NBS 02/2018Jul 15 2018 to Jul 26 2018
- NBS 03/2018Aug 5 2018 to Aug 16 2018
- NBS 04/2018Aug 26 2018 to Sep 7 2018
This canoe expedition on the Big Salmon River will take you on an adventurous canoe trip over lakes and rivers through the magnificent wilderness of Canada's Yukon Territory. The Big Salmon River canoe trip starts at Quiet Lake; here 330 km of spectacular solitude wilderness is laying ahead of you...
The fast currents of the Big Salmon River can change quickly to easily passable rapids. It may be necessary to portage or line the canoes around log jams and sweepers.
The riverbanks of the Big Salmon River are alive with abundant wildlife and with some luck you might spot moose, bears, lynx, or wolves and often you catch sight of beavers and bald eagles on the Big Salmon River.
For breathtaking landscapes, wildlife and exiting paddling join us on this Big Salmon River canoe adventure.