Nature adventure on the Yukon River
- Single room supplement: CAD $195 (hotel & tent)
- We can customize this tour for your privat group. Ask us!
- Prices are per person based on double occupancy, 5% GST will be added, all transactions are in Canadian dollars
- ConfirmedNYR 01/2018Jun 24 2018 to Jul 1 2018Available Spaces:5
- NYR 02/2018Jul 1 2018 to Jul 8 2018
- NYR 03/2018Jul 15 2018 to Jul 22 2018
- NYR 04/2017Jul 29 2018 to Aug 5 2018
- NYR 05/2018Aug 12 2018 to Aug 19 2018
- ConfirmedNYR 06/2018Aug 26 2018 to Sep 2 2018Available Spaces:3
During this Yukon River canoe trip we'll retrace part of the Klondike Gold Rush route of 1898. Reminders of Yukon’s gold rush can be seen all along the Yukon River. We’ll camp on the banks of the Yukon River in authentic northern wilderness and explore the gold rush relics on the way.
But more than history thrives along this river. Watch the shores for wolves, moose, and bears. Look at the sky for bald eagles, falcons, and hawks. Watch the waters, too. They’re home to the iconic Canadian beaver, otters, muskrats, and arctic grayling and also to a world-famous salmon run.If you’re looking for a river that has it all, you can’t do better than the Yukon River It’s one of the longest in North America, the longest in the territory, and has the history of the Klondike gold rush. You don’t have to be an expert paddler to enjoy a trip down the Yukon River.
On this canoe trip with our experienced guide you’ll experience everything the Yukon River has to offer, from historic sites and wildlife sightings, to wilderness camping and delicious food cooked and served on the bank of the Yukon River.
Join us on this Yukon River canoe trip and paddle through Gold Rush history.